We have established outreach drop-ins at various locations across Sunderland where we provide sessions and activities that are similar to those available at our Sunderland Mind Wellbeing Hub.
- Silksworth Coffee Club – Tom Urwin House, Silksworth Terrace, New SIlksworth, SR3 2AL on Mondays 1pm-3pm
- Houghton Coffee Club -Cherry Tree Gardens, Orchard Place, Houghton-le-Spring, DH5 8GY on Tuesdays 1:15pm-3:15pm
- Southwick Coffee Club – Albany House, Southwick, Sunderland, SR5 1EL on Wednesdays 10am-12pm
- Hendon Coffee Club – Carnegie Community Centre (old Hendon branch Library), Toward Road, Hendon, Sunderland on Wednesdays 1pm-3pm
- Shiney Row Coffee Club – SHARP 17 Beatrice Terrace, Shiney Row on Thursdays 10am-12pm
- Thorney Close Coffee Club – Greenside Court, Thorney Close, Sunderland, SR3 4HS – Tuesdays 10:30am – 12.30pm
- Grindon Coffee Club – St Aldates Court, Gartland Road, Grindon, SR4 9LT – Fridays 10am-12pm
Please be aware that there is an entry fee of £1 to attend these groups – this is a contribution towards refreshments and overheads so that we can continue to offer our services.
If you wish to join any of our outreach drop-ins please fill out this form form and email it to Paul Booth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to email it to us for any reason, please feel free to just drop in and you can fill one once you arrive.