Communication and Fundraising Volunteer
The communication and fundraising volunteer is an exciting role that will help promote our work and services while increasing public support via multimedia tools such as Twitter and Facebook.
The role will also include organising fundraising events such as abseils, coffee mornings and non-uniform days. This is an exciting new role that can benefit the wider community and an excellent opportunity for someone to gain skills and experience in the communication and fundraising area.
Tasks to include
- Increase public awareness of the organisation via Twitter and Facebook.
- Increase local, regional and national support of the service via Twitter and Facebook.
- Keeping the content of Twitter and Facebook current and interesting.
- Organising community fundraising events.
- Promoting corporate awareness, support and sponsorship.
The volunteer needs to be a confident communicator, with an outgoing personality. The ability to encourage others. Experience of Communication and fundraising would be helpful but not essential.
If you are interested in this role please fill in the volunteer checklist and email it back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of either Jean Walker or Graeme Sawyers