Our social groups will be returning from Monday 7th September. Unfortunately, due to COVID – 19 and social distancing restrictions there will be some changes in opening times and how the groups will be running.
Please read the following guidelines before attending a session:
- You must book a place if you want to attend any of the groups. You can do this by contacting Lesley on 0191 565 7218 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be aware that we are only allowing up to 10 people per group.
- Please only arrive at the times stated below as you will not be allowed in the building before the session starts.
- Service users will need to leave building in-between groups to give staff time to clean and prepare for next group.
- 10:30am till 12:30pm – Drop-in session
- 1:30pm till 3:30pm – Games afternoon
- 10:30am till 11:30am – Men’s group
- 1:30pm till 3:30pm – Women’s group
- 10:30am till 12:30pm – Drop-in sessions
- 1:30pm till 3:30pm – Art group
- 1:30pm till 3:30pm Knitting group
- 10:00am till 12:00pm Drop-in sessions